Gold Heart

6/17/2013 01:37:00 PM


Been doing movie marathon on the first week summer break with my boyfriend. He's a maniac of Fast & Furious series (well, boys, you know,) and has been opiate me with it too. I'm obsessed with the character Gisele Harabo (portrayed by actress and model Gal Gadot), which look chic and sexy but still giving that sense of undefeatable and a little bit of masculine (also rockin too).
So, this is the outfit - inspired by the the Fast series, applied on and mixed with my own style.
What do you think about it?

working a little bit hard applying the sequins on the top - for honest I'm head over heels with sequin



Fringe top - DIY
Cut-out jeans - Gaudi
Red slip-on - Converse
Red cap - boyfriend's own
Black tights - unbranded



Photographs by B. Raharja P. S.  

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I think you look fierce... great look..
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a lovely blog honey :)
    I'm Marie I blog from Italy I wish we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin what do you think? Let me know I will follow back as always sweety
    I just wore my new cat design bag do you like my outfit?
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely top and shoes dear ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is amazing! such a lovely diy, the sequins are a gorgeous touch! I love the backwards cap too.
    -Kate xo
    bleached mort

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your DIY fringe top !

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe