...To Feel Good

12/05/2013 05:13:00 PM



I didn't feeling well when these photos were taken two days ago - it was before terrible throw up after (actually) beautiful char siu lunch. So I decided to wrap myself up with sweatshirt, my most comfortable jeans, and 'safe' ballerina flats, and hide my pale face behind the sunnies. But thank God, the sickness was over, so I'm back in track now! 

PS: The JOY Giveaway announcement is tomorrow. Good luck for all the participants! xx



I'm wearing a Ralph Lauren stripe-sweatshirt, Levi's jeggings, Carrera sunnies, Gioretti wicker flats (c/o Centro Dept. Store), and a Hush Puppies bag.





Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Get well soon dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh kemarin kamu sakit dear? skrg uda sembuh yaa.. :)
    ditunggu foto2 outfit kamu lagi :D

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe