Re-creating Indie

11/13/2013 04:10:00 PM


Hi! Here, as I promise you - that I gotta re-create the outfit that I wore to Matahari Dept. Store "INDIE" show at Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 - last view weeks ago. I currently obsessed with all-white. So I decided to wore a basic loose white shirt (that hopefully would never go wrong) and match it with white-based floral shorts (adapting the show itself theme). Well, I was looking for a pair of kitten or chunky or block heels and finally found this gold pair on my pre-JFW shopping. By the way, it started to rain everyday here and we had a little difficulty to taking the shots outdoor - mainly because the rain could come and go so suddenly - but we should did it anyway, and I can't complain the weather, because I love IT!



 



What I Wear

The Executive's white loose shirt, Connexion's floral short, Reinstage Reinstate's Olin shoes - c/o Matahari Dept. Store
Belt - Pull & Bear
Bracelet - Stradivarius

Photographs by B. Raharja P. S.


Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look so lovely! I love the blouse with the shorts :)

    Stop by sometime, x Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shorts!
    do you want to follow each other? let me know! :)
    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe