Lazy Basic

4/23/2014 09:45:00 AM




I finally have time to post this outfit in between the bi-week deadline and projects! Just a common Saturday on the day we went to shot this. Was feeling of a kind of sleek and no-much detailed (or no at all!) outfit, so I decided to pull out all the most basic piece I have and come to this mix. Yes, no popped accessories, and just my usual ballet flats.

Anyway, I write this as Ne Yo's Lazy Love on the repeat. So got the title is, as it is.




What I Wear
Button down shirt - The Executive 
Jeans short - Gaudi
Ballet flats - Gioretti c/o Centro
Two-tone bag - Hush Puppies
  Watch - DKNY

Photos by B. Raharja 


Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome bag and outfit :) you're so gorgeous ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now :-)
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe