Gimme Flower or Gold

3/20/2014 03:06:00 PM


Went out to my birthday dinner with boyfriend and family in this outfit, about two weeks ago. Previously, I went for dress shopping like two nights before the D-day with the companion of my boyfriend. My decision fell for a red lace dress  and this dress-like playsuit, actually -- but to be a smart shopper you should choose wisely only one piece that you need, aite? Well, I was caught up in a big confusion. But after some double try and talk with boyfriend and a sales assistant, I decided to take the flowery playsuit over the red lace dress.

Completing the flowery playsuit with the touch of gold on the headband, bangle, and heels. I always feel that gold can make perfect any kind of outfit plus adding up a little bit glamour effect. And, if you're longing for an hourglass shillouette, this kind of playsuit can help you some (in my case, I'm an inverted triangle that willing to add up some curves shillouette on my hips for the balance matter). So, what do you think about this look?





What I Wear
Playsuit - Cotton On (similar here
Headband - Pull & Bear
Bangle - Gaudi
Bracelet - Stradivarius
  Flower ring - c/o Berrybenka
Quart star ring - unbranded
Shoes - Charles & Keith
Bag - Hush Puppies

Photos by B. Raharja 



Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely playsuit dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bracelet :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress! :D
    keliatan kurusan yaa hihi

    xoxo,
    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress. You look pretty dear :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe