Homerun

2/27/2014 06:07:00 PM




Picked up this oversized baseball tee and match it up with the comic pattern body con skirt to make it look brighter and happier. And I think, what else can complete this look rather than my old red Converse slip-on sneakers and baseball cap in the same tone? I know I'm careless at building up this outfit, but it doesn't turn out that bad and makes me look like just scorin' a home run, isn't it?



What I Wear

Baseball tee - GaUDI
Comic skirt - Bershka
Sneakers - Converse
Cap - my boyfriend's
Bracelet - Charles & Keith

Photo by B. Raharja






Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love your skirt! :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe