BBlog Launching Conference & Blogger Meeting Event

2/11/2014 02:18:00 PM


Was attending BBlog Launching Conference & Blogger Meeting Event last January 27, 2014 at The Only One Club, fX Sudirman, Jakarta. This is my first time attending a blogger gathering, and I enjoy it! I met a lot of blogger from other field, such as beauty, lifestyle, and even the fashion itself. And guess what? I even met a long lost friend from my elementary school like about ten years ago, she's a beauty blogger now. It was such a serendipity!

Well, if you're curious enough of what BBlog actually is...

BBlog is a brand new blogging network in Indonesia operated by Japanese leading blog network, Cyberbuzz.  Through the BBlog portal, bloggers could get an access to collaborate with advertisers, including reputable brand in Indonesia. 


In short, BBlog is a kind of talent management for blogger. If you get interest with this program, go sign yourself up on www.bblog.web.id or click here for more details.



The beautiful Kak Clara Devi from Luce Dale and chubby me


with Ani Berta from Dunia Spasi, Suryanto Wijaya (Chairman & CEO from BBlog Indonesia Corvina Group), Tetsuya Osafune (Director/COO of BBlog Indonesia), Akimoro Takamora (President Director of Cyberbuzz Inc.), Bunga Wijayanti from Heart Pearce, and Vema Syafei



<Mad Shopper/MSDR>

Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow looks like a really cool and fun event! I just found your blog and I really love it :) stay in touch!

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems so fun. Thanks for sharing :)


    Have a nice day~

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really great and a lot of fun! :) Would love to attend meeting like that myself! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really fun event! Thanks for sharing :)

    I'm so glad I found your blog! If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to keep in touch! Just let me know on my blog :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe