Jakarta Fashion Week - Day 2: Matahari S/S 2014 "Collegiate"

10/20/2013 06:43:00 PM


Attending Matahari Department Store S/S 2014 "Collegiate" show at the JFW Fashion Atrium in Senayan City, today. Couldn't stop smiling through the cheerful show. Go scroll through to see what's up!























So preppy! Yes, that's the reason why I can't stop smiling through the show. I really love the high school kid style. As you see the tartan, knee-high sock, slipper & sneakers, v-neck cardigan, number sweatshirt, & varsity baseball...it just so youthful! As for my favorite look? The sweatshirt mixed with houndstooth bodycon skirt! For ages, Matahari is one of the most trusted Indonesia departement store, and it still is now.


Taking the picture with other Matahari Fashion Awards winners, Addiena & Silvana.

 (Well, don't mind that silly gesture of me on the interview. LOL)

Anyway, this is the outfit that I wore to the event:




What I Wear

Bag - Hush Puppies
Hat - my boyfriend's own

All pictures taken by B. Raharja

  

 Follow The MSDR blog via bloglovin | lookbook | instagram | twitter
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe