October 2013 Makeup Wishlist

10/10/2013 04:26:00 PM


(clockwise:)
1.) NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Tea Rose - $5 - will work out with my most casual day
2.) NYX Megashine Lipgloss Clear - $5 - gonna be perfect shiny coat over my lipsticked lips
3.) NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Blue - $4.50 - seeing quite lot of blue-lining eyelid in runway makes me craving one for myself
4.)  Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow - comes up with the primer in one palette! What I seriously need because it's really practical to carry around
5.) Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat - ultimate product for your fragile nail care!
6.) EM Cosmetics Chiaroscuro Contour & Highlighter Stick - $25 - another practical and easy to carry on product and it also seems easy to apply


Six things I currently wish I have it on my makeup container. Picked a lot from NYX, which brand I currently in love because it's affordable but works out in good quality. And Sally Hansen is also my trusted nail treatment brand. I'm so into brand! Once the brand satisfied me (with price amount equal quality), I will craving more products and rely on them.

yours truly,
Mad Shopper.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe