Obsessed

6/03/2013 12:18:00 PM


Obsessed! Yeah, I'm so obsessed much with denim at the moment.
And I found this simple yet beautiful denim piece on my mom's closet section of her countless denim and jeans collection. It seems that she already forgot that this dress was exist, so I think it's legal to stole it for a day, huh? LOL

 This was the beautiful accessories inspired by the pretty peacock I've mention here

 ...and not to mention how much I'm in love with this snakeskin embossed clutch.





Denim dress, bracelet - mom's own
 Belt - Ralph Lauren
Ankle wedges - Pull & Bear
Sunglasses - boyfriend's own
Long peacock ring - Dutzie, c/o Berrybenka



Photographs by B. Raharja P. S.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cincin dan sepatunyaaaaaa:))...sukaaaa...
    :))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, there! Thank you so much for the feedback and appreciation, it means a lot to me.
Enjoy your day!

Like us on Facebook

IFB

Flickr Images

INSTAGRAM @ELSHAKRIST

Subscribe